< Go back to the wines list
Sancerre blanc PRESTIGE
- Location : on the villages of Bué and Amigny.
- Variety : 100% Sauvignon.
- Soils : Geological foundation dating from the Jurassic formation, in the secondary era. 80% limestone soils, 20% clay-limestone.
- Plantation density : 6500/7000 vine stocks per hectare.
- Growing practices : integrated viticulture. Worked soils. Simple Guyot or Poussard pruning.
- Still and dry.
- Protected Designation of Origin Sancerre.
- Designation name: Sancerre blanc Prestige.
- Harvest period: September 15, 2017.
- Capacities: 75cl.
- Harvest transfer by conveyor belt
- Last press juice are eliminated
- Static clarification of the musts during 24 to 48 hours
- Alcoholic fermentation in thermo-regulated vats and 600 liters oak barrel
- Ageing on fine lees
- Racking : December 2018
- Not filtered
- Bottling : January 2019
- Pale gold, clear and bright
- Fruity, mineral, subtle white flowers aromas, peach and vanilla notes
- Round and unctuous, honey notes with a mineral character. Lingering finish
- Serving temperature: 9-11°C
- Ageing potential: from 4 to 8 years.
- Serving suggestions: Gastronomic wine. Lobsters and fish in cream sauce. Nice pairing with Foie-gras.