< Go back to the wines list
SANCERRE ROSÉ LA LOUEE
- Location : 50% in Bué and also in Sancerre, Amigny and Montigny.
- Variety : 100% Pinot Noir.
- Soils : Geological foundation dating from the Jurassic formation, in the secondary era.70% of clay-limestone soils (Kimmeridgian marls) and 30% limestone soils (named “Caillottes”).
- Plantation density : 6500/7000 vine stocks per hectare.
- Growing practices : integrated viticulture. 70% of our vineyard is planted with grass. Fractional or total hoeing depending on the parcels. Simple Guyot or Poussard pruning.
- Rosé wine – Still and dry.
- Protected Designation of Origin Sancerre.
- Designation name: Sancerre rosé La Loué.
- Harvest period: September 3, 2020.
- Capacities: 75cl.
- Rigorous sorting on a table
- Harvest transfer by conveyor belt
- Direct pneumatic pressing, slow and soft
- Static settling of the must from 24 to 48 hours
- Alcoholic fermentation in thermo-regulated vats
- Fermentation time: 2 to 3 weeks
- Ageing on fine lees
- Racking and filtration with Kieselgur
- First bottling at the end of January 2021
- Complex nose with white flowers aromas, citrus and minty notes
- Fruity and floral, with a nice freshness. Long finish
- Serving temperature: 9-10°C
- Ageing potential: from 2 to 3 years. Fruity wine with great freshness, very pleasant when young.
- Serving suggestions: aperitif. Can easily go with a whole meal. Ideal with spicy and exotic dishes (especially Asian cuisine). White and barbecued meats.