< Go back to the wines list
- Location : Cher department, vineyard of the Centre-Loire region, located between Bourges and Vierzon, on the left bank of the Cher river.
- Variety : 100% Sauvignon.
- Soils : Vast limestone deposit plateau, covered with more or less gravely sand, of variable thickness.
- Plantation density : 6000/6500 vine stocks per hectare.
- Growing practices : Integrated viticulture. 60% of our vineyard is grassed. Fractionated or total plowing and hoeing according to the parcels. Simple Guyot pruning or Poussard.
- White wine – still and dry.
- Protected Designation of Origin Quincy.
- Designation name: Quincy Beaucharme.
- Harvest period: from September 22 to October 4, 2021.
- Capacities: 75cl.
- Harvest transfer by conveyor belt
- Static settling of the must from 24 to 48 hours
- Heavy lees are separated after fermentation
- Ageing on fine lees
- Elevage sur lies fines
- Filtration with Kieselgur
- Bottled from February 2022
- Pale robe, shiny, with silver highlights
- Mineral, citrus aromas, grapefruit and some candy notes
- Tonic, fruity and refreshing. Ends with a delicate liveliness
- Serving temperature: 9-11°C.
- Ageing potential: 2 years. However, the great freshness of the aromas makes it possible to taste it from the spring following the harvest.
- Serving suggestions: Fish, shellfish and seafood, Valençay goat cheese, Berry potato galette, asparagus.